Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's Here

The book is here. We now own 2 of them! No, my girls couldn't buy just one and share, they had to have their own copy so they could read it not stop and then start again when they are done. They went to Barnes and Noble which apparently had a "Bridal Shower" for two characters that aren't even real! They dressed up in prom type dresses for this thing! When I left them at home today to come to work, they were half done with the book already. I'm sure they are sitting there right now in the middle of the night reading.

2 comments:

tammy said...

I want to see pics of them in their dresses! My friends all went out at midnight and got their copy, but I preordered mine so it would be delivered to my house. I'm not going anywhere at midnight -- I'm too old! Do you read those books?

~Lori said...

My sister finished last night after staying up til 5:00am friday night after getting the book. Kylie texted me this morning at 8:30 and told me she finished. She knew she'd be in trouble because that meant she stayed up all night to read. She was just joking though. I didn't want her staying up all night because she goes to EFY in the morning and I knew she'd be dead tired. She's up in UT so I am sure she has been reading it most of the day. I told her she can't take it to EFY. I'm so mean!! :) Did your girls finish? all of the girls were talking about it today at church. Some of them finished it already.