Thursday, September 11, 2008

I went back to the doctor because I still am not feeling 100% and he said that I still have an ear infection. He gave me a steroid, another antibiotic, some antibiotic eardrops and another prescription for allergy meds. He said if it doesn't clear up, I need to go to an ear, nose, throat doctor and have him drain my ear with a needle. Oh lets all pray that it clears up because there ain't no way I'm doing that. Oh no, you are dealing with the biggest wimp of all time when it comes to people poking me.

3 comments:

~Lori said...

But you like to poke other people huh? We see how you work. :) Dang! No fun to still be sick! Hope this takes care of it!

tammy said...

I hope this clears it up too. That other option doesn't sound fun at all!

bunchafullers said...

Oh Cami Lou why you gotta be sick? Get better we have a date on Friday. Cheesecake and Toe painting....See you then.