Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yay!

Good news, we took Rielly to the eye doctor today for a follow up. When he left the hospital, his eyes weren't totally mature, in fact, from the first eye exam he had in about January to the end of March when he came home, his eyes stayed the same, they didn't get any better but they didn't get any worse either. Well, today, the doctor told us that his eyes are perfect, they have matured, and there are no problems. This kid is pure perfection.

He has no idea what's about to happen


It was so sad




Oh my gosh! He looks mad and sad!

4 comments:

tammy said...

I would always cry whenever they had anything done to them.

So glad he's doing so well and no eye problems!

Did I tell you my cousin's daughter is pregnant and I'm thinking a little of adopting it if it's a girl? My other cousin wants to adopt it if it's a boy. Just thinking still...

~Lori said...

Wow, he looks so big now. Not like a new baby. So glad his eyes are ok. One of my kids, I think Kelsie had to have her tear ducts unclogged. They had to take her and put her in a papoose and wouldn't let me go in.

Kirk and Tori said...

Wow Rielly a true miracle!!!!

Cindy said...

Cami, that is great news:-) He looks like he is really growing, I bet you just love him. We need to get together sometime. Love Ya!!!