Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tori and I went to Cali last week to see one of the greatest bands around, U2.


We also went to the Ellen show where we got to see this man, who seemed reserved compared to previous interviews I've seen, but still hilarious



And this woman, who is very pretty by the way




We also got this for free! (Don't tell anyone of my kids, it's a Christmas present)


And Faith Hill gave us all a bottle of her new perfume! It's actually smells pretty good.




You can see a clip of the Ellen show here and if you look real hard, you can see me

3 comments:

~Lori said...

I saw you Cam. How fun!!

tammy said...

What a good day to be there! I'm jealous. And I saw you. Where was Tori? I didn't see her.

Prince Nikka said...

Nice Dear
This blog shows many picture.These picture like everyone.So i like very much...............................
Kids Birthday Parties Calgary