Monday, February 9, 2009

My cute dad lucked out last night and got to hold Rielly. It was funny, the nurse asked if either Morgan or my dad wanted to hold him while the bedding was changed. My dad told Morgan she could. Morgan said, no, you are going to. My dad said, no I'm afraid I'll drop him. The nurse said, you won't drop him. My dad isn't too hot on interacting with the grandkids while they are still newborns. He waits until they can interact with him. He loved holding him though. Rielly was looking right at him and my dad didn't realize that Rielly can see him. It was very cute.


2 comments:

tammy said...

Aww! I love this pic. And I'm a little slow because it just suddenly dawned on me that your parents are great-grandparents now. Yes, I am blond for a reason. We always call our great-grandparents "Grandpa-great" and I think that applies to your dad.

~Lori said...

we call ours that same thing. That picture is so cute!!