Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Woo Hoo!

I heard earlier tonight that Rielly is now off of the oxygen! Also, I don't know if anyone noticed in the last pictures I posted (you probably didn't because I just barely noticed!), but his feeding tube is also out! He hasn't had any bradycardia or apnea episodes for at least 6 days. They said he will probably come home this week (barring any last minute a's or b's). I am SO excited! I want to be able to hold him anytime I want to, and squeeze his fat cheeks, and kiss his cute little face. I might just have to steal him from Morgan!

4 comments:

tammy said...

That is such good news! I'm going to have to come back up there to see him. I feel bad I didn't even get you called when I was up there, but I knew you'd be busy with working and the kids and this little man. Next time for sure!!

~Lori said...

Oh that's so exciting!! It's time to move on with life, huh!

Cindy said...

I know that feeling wanting to hold them whenever you want without everyone telling you what to do. Love Ya!!

Kirk and Tori said...

Wow that is so cool! I will have to come up to your house when Morgan is at school so maybe I can hold the little cutie!