Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm so tired...

I had a hard time staying awake on my way home from work yesterday, and when I got home, I still had to drive the kids to school, two DIFFERENT schools. I took Tyson to school, fell asleep briefly at least 3 times on my way there, and gave up on trying to drive Breanne to school, which would have been another 30 minutes round trip. She got to stay home from school because I didn't have the strength to drive her. How pathetic is that?

That's one of the reasons why I haven't been able to post that Rielly is home! I've been so stinkin tired that I didn't have the energy to post it. He did great on his first night, actually slept 5 hours straight. Morgan is loving him home, he is such a good baby. Doesn't cry very much at all. We love him!

3 comments:

tammy said...

Funny, I was just wondering last night if he was home. I was thinking he probably was. That's exciting, but I feel for you!! Can't wait until the next time I get up there so I can visit and see him.

~Lori said...

That's so awesome!! Finally!!

Emily Currie said...

Yeah, great news Cam! I am totally out of the loop these days and haven't looked at your blog in a bit. Do you know who I think Rielly looks like? YOUR Dad!! Only younger! LOL! Take care...can't believe you have a newborn at your house!! OYE! See ya, Em