Saturday, January 2, 2010

My NY's Resolutions

What? How did it get to be 2010? Time again, for hope of becoming a better person. I do like this time of year, a chance to set some goals and try to at least attain one of them. These are going to be pretty generic, nothing real specific. I need to start out small:

1. Be more patient
2. Be more calm
3. Make better food choices
4. Exercise a little more (well any exercise would be more at this point)
5. Be more positive
6. Be more helpful
7. Cook a little more (ditto from #4, I think I've forgetten how to cook)
8. Be more spiritual
9. Spend less
10. Save more


Now on to cuter and more pleasant topics. This wouldn't be a post from me if I didn't include pictures of Rielly.





2 comments:

Kirk and Tori said...

Those are some good New Years resolutions! I will work out with you, Do you still have a golds gym membership? Cute pics of Rielly!

tammy said...

Our lists are pretty much identical.

Rielly is such a cutie.