Saturday, January 16, 2010

Party Here and Party There

I have been meaning to post pictures of Riellys bday party on here. Now Breannes bday has passed and I'm finally getting around to it.

"The Incredibles" was the party theme because we think Rielly kinda looks like Jack Jack. What do you think?


I love the look he is giving Grace. Hands Off Sista!


Of course he had more fun with the wrapping than the actual gifts

I think he got more toys than all of my birthdays combined

It's nap time!

4 comments:

Kirk and Tori said...

Wow your right he does look like Jack Jack I wonder why I didn't notice before?

tammy said...

He does look like Jack-Jack! How funny. Do you call him Ri-Ri?

Betty said...

Hello! Just blogspotting. Great blog! I bookmarked it.

Happy blogging! :)

Betty said...

Hello! Just blogspotting. Great blog! I bookmarked it.

Happy blogging! :)