Tuesday, March 25, 2008

work

I'm moving to nights at work this week. It will be interesting. I've heard it's better than days, alot less busy, but some nights can be crazy. At least we won't have to deal with all the scheduled surgeries, and all the doctors roaming, and all the new orders and medications the doctors order for the patients. I've also heard that some of the patients don't sleep at night, which means more work for me. Not that they could get much sleep in the hospital anyway. I'm a night person to start, so it might not be as bad as I think. I can sleep during the day while my kids are at school. I know when I was working at Cottonwood Hospital in L&D that the nurses shopped online, watched movies, and slept in the beds if they got tired. But that's labor and delivery. Med/surg is alot different. I don't think I'll be able to sleep :-(, but I might get some shopping done! :-)
'

1 comments:

tammy said...

Getting paid for shopping - sounds perfect!