Friday, June 27, 2008

Braden

Braden just started a full time job. He handles computer problems that come up with all the employees and also sets up computers for new dealerships and all the tent sales that they have. He is also taking some classes to certify in different computer things which I can't even begin to explain. He is going to be on a salary soon (in a couple of months after he gets his first certification). He just bought himself a new one of these



and also a set of




I'm kinda glad the drum set won't be set up at my house. I am so proud of him. He is growing up. He is also planning on moving out with a friend in a month. Two down, three to go. It's kinda sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Have you shown him what Nate's done to his? Did he get the green on? Nate has his top and doors off right now.

tammy said...

Wow, it's hard to think of him that old! I tell Connor all the time that he stay this age forever. I mean, we're not getting older, so why should they?