Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

tagged by Tammy...

This is how you play- 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprise facts about you, & then 5 people you want to tag!


JOYS-
1. My kids
2. Chocolate
3. My job

FEARS-
1. Something happening to the kids
2. Dying and leaving my kids here
3. Spiders, the dark, and wild animals out my door

GOALS-
1. To raise kids who are honest, responsible, caring, and happy
2. LOSE WEIGHT!
3. Get my house organized

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS-
1. I'm not into the collecting mode or obsessing mode, I'm in the survival mode. I barely have enough time to work, sleep, and say hi to my kids.
2. Reading
3. Losing weight

SURPRISES ABOUT MYSELF-
1. How very little patience I have lately.
2. That I made it through nursing school and am still somewhat sane.
3. How much I like being single.

PEOPLE I TAG-
Lori
Alisha
Tori
and whoever else feels like it

1 comments:

tammy said...

Yay, you played! I knew I was gonna have to do something to get you blogging again.