Friday, October 31, 2008

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1- Oprah
2- The Office
3- Dancing with the Stars
4- 48 Hours
5- Kath and Kim
6- Dirty Jobs
7- America's got Talent
8- Myth Busters

8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Olive Garden
2- Iggy's
3- Morelia
4- Outback
5- Pizza Factory
6- Mimi's
7- Training Table
8- Cracker Barrell

8 Things that happened yesterday
1- Got off work at 8:00 am and went home and sleep for 2 hours
2- Got up and went back to my doctor appointment
3- Sat at my doctor appointment for 3 hours!
4- Had a lovely mammogram
5- Picked up the kids from school
6- Went to find Halloween costumes for the kids
7- Picked up some fast food on the way home
8- Came home, got a migraine and went to bed at 8:45 pm

8 Things to Look Forward To
1- Not having to work
2- My kids growing up
3- A vacation, hopefully to Europe again
4- Finding a man
5- Getting enough sleep
6- A clean house
7- Menopause
8- Being in better shape

8 Things I Love about Fall
1- The view out my front door
2- The smell of fall candles
3- Wearing sweaters and hoodies
4- The smell of the air
5- All the fall colors
6- Christmas shopping
7- Pumpkin pie
8- The kids having time off from school

Bonus 8 Things on my Wish List
1- For my kids to like each other
2- Travel the world
3- Live in Italy for a summer
4- Learn Italian or Spanish
5- To feel better
6- To raise happy, productive kids
7- To build my dream house
8- For my house to be organized and STAY that way

8 People I Tag
1- Tam
2- Stacie
3- Lori
4- Alisha
5- Rebekah
6- Tori
7- Deb
8- Carisa

2 comments:

tammy said...

I'm laughing that you're looking forward to menopause. Really? And I want to go to Europe with you.

Okay, I'll play. Probably not til next week, but I will do it!

~Lori said...

I will too...maybe later.