Saturday, October 11, 2008

Forever Strong

I took the kiddies to see the movie Forever Strong today. I practically had to drag them there because they are at the age that they don't want to be in the same vicinity of each other and they usually can't agree on one movie. Well, today I wanted to see this movie because I heard it's based on a true story and I'm a sucker for those and also, it was filmed in Utah. So, I picked them up from school and said we were going to the movie, because then they would have no escape unless they actually jumped out of the car on the way there, which I'm sure Breanne considered doing. SO, after convincing them that there was no way out of it, we finally made it to the theater without anyone sustaining any injuries from me. It was a good movie and I'm glad that I didn't take no for an answer because I almost had to turn the car around. Grrr, next time I'll sit at home and watch a movie BY MYSELF in my room with my door locked!

3 comments:

tammy said...

Good idea just picking them up and locking them in the car! Did they end up liking it too?

bunchafullers said...

Did I ever mention that I do not want teenagers? Well, I don't!!! Sorry, who would have ever thought that you would have to drag your kids to a movie?

~Lori said...

I want to see that really bad and it's not playing here. I know stupid small town we live in. We went and saw Eagle Eye tonight. It was pretty good. Lots of action!