Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am posting today because I was ordered by Stacie to do so. And also because I'm SICK of looking at those bodies every time I get on my blog. It's kinda funny though because today my kids went to see the Bodies Show for their field trip. They of course thought it was DISGUSTING and don't understand why they had to go. I have to agree with them. If I had to see that when I was their age, I would have DIED. So this post is for Stacie, the pregnant lady. I can say that now because she announced it to the world yesterday on her blog. Love ya my friend.

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

Thanks Cam, It is about time. Now I have strict orders that you must update at least once a week, regardless if I see you more than that or not. Thanks sugar! Love ya.

tammy said...

I agree, once a week at minimum!