Saturday, December 6, 2008

Crazy week for Crazy Mom

Morgan is in the hospital and will be until she has the baby, which hopefully won't be for at least a month. She started having contractions on Wednesday and we rushed over to Jordan Valley Hospital where the doctor found she was dilated to a 4. They wanted to Lifeflight her to the U but the helicopter was too far away so she went by ambulance and they were able to stop the contractions. Well early Friday morning her water broke. So now she is on strict bedrest and as long as she doesn't develop a fever, she will be stuck lying flat in her bed until she has the baby.

3 comments:

tammy said...

That is no fun being on bedrest! I know from experience with Taylor. I hope all goes well. You're in my prayers.

~Lori said...

Good Luck! I hope she makes it a few more weeks! No fun for her!!

Anonymous said...

Cami,
I'm praying for you, Morgan, & the baby. Know you're loved!