Friday, December 19, 2008

Rielly opened his eyes today! It's amazing how much he has changed in so little time. The other day when I saw him, he had some hair but today he looked like a little gorilla man. He has long hair all over his body, and the hair on his head is getting darker and more thick. He also was lifting up his head today while he was lying on his belly. He amazes us everyday. The nurse said that they were able to wean him off the vent some today because he is breathing more on his own. She also said he is out of the woods for anything major that can happen, except infection. I wish I could set up a bed right next to his because I don't want to leave him.

2 comments:

~Lori said...

That's awesome Cami. He's so cute!

tammy said...

He is doing so amazing! I would want to sleep next to him too.