Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good News!

Just after his blessing on Sunday

The ultrasound shows that Riellys brain looks good. He does have patent ductus arteriosis (the hole in his heart that is supposed to close when the baby is born) but that is pretty normal and even full term babies can have that. He might need surgery to fix that but I'm so happy to know his brain is fine. He still can get a brain bleed at anytime though. The nurses are saying he's doing fantastic for how early he was.

Morgan was able to change his diaper yesterday. He received a blessing from great uncles Kirk and Steve on Sunday. They did a great job. We are just taking it day by day.

3 comments:

Evans said...

Cami and Morg,
I am so happy for the cute little boy. He is always in my prayers. Love ya both.

tammy said...

What a little miracle.

Anonymous said...

Reilly is more the girl's spelling isn't it? I know a girl that spells it that way. Riley seems more like a boy way to me.