Sunday, December 14, 2008

I had to go back to work Friday night and haven't been able to go see Rielly. It's killing me! Yesterday was his worst day so far, they had to keep adjusting the vent settings. I'm assuming that is why they scheduled the surgery for Monday because the day before the nurse said they weren't in a rush to do it because he was doing so well. They weren't too concerned about his bad day yesterday though, they said it was completely normal and not to worry. Yeah right! I worry about him 24/7. Every time the phone rings and I see that it is the hospital calling, my heart sinks. Luckily, they have only called once about his condition, which is great because no news is good news. He is one week old!

3 comments:

tammy said...

Oh I would just dread the phone ringing too! I get nervous/excited just to see you have posted something on your blog. What a little trooper he is. I hope everything goes will tomorrow. He'll be in my prayers.

~Lori said...

How did things go today? I was commenting to you last night and right before I posted, our power went out!
Hope things go well!

Cindy said...

Cami, he is soo cute I just want to hold and squeeze him, well that wouldn't be a good idea because I always hurt people like the cartoon Elmyra LOL!! Love Ya!!