Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm a gramma!

Riley decided he wasn't going to wait another day and came tonight at 4:51 p.m. It all went VERY quickly, by the time the doctor realized she was actually in labor, they rushed her to delivery and he popped out 10 minutes later after 1 push. They just cut the cord and ran him to NICU but the nurses said he was crying and that he looks good. He is only 1 lb 11 oz. I'm sure we are in for a long road ahead but I'm relieved that so far things are going well. Here are some pix






4 comments:

tammy said...

So darn tiny! I hope everything goes well. Riley's a cute name. Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Still in our thoughts & prayers....let me know if you need ANYTHING!!

~Lori said...

Man what a miracle! So tiny!!

bunchafullers said...

What a sweet baby and a definite fighter! We love you Morgan! Cami if you need anything you better call! Love ya!