Thursday, December 11, 2008

****UPDATE**** The "credit card" I used is only a gift card and a used one at that. Sorry to all the psychos who thought they were going to go on a Christmas shopping spree!


Oh my gosh! I just want to grab those cute little toes! He had his hands up to his face all day today. He has little froggy legs. A credit card next to his leg. Wow We tried to put the ring on his foot but he didn't like it. He's a feisty one already. The credit card is bigger than his head!

Rielly has had a good couple of days. They did an echo of his heart today which shows that the hole in his heart hasn't closed yet with the indomethacin they gave him. They are going to give it to him again tonight and hopefully that will close it. If not, they will have to go in and do surgery, which they say is pretty minor but it's still scares me. They will also do another ultrasound on Monday to see if he has a brain bleed. He is back up to his birth weight now. I was able to touch his feet today. It was awesome. Morgan read him a few books, which he seems to like alot. His O2 sats keep jumping all over today but they made a small adjustment on the ventilator and his labs came back perfect, meaning the adjustment they made worked. The ventilator is pumping at 600 beats a minute! They are giving him Versed and Fentanyl to keep him sedated. Here is a video of Morgan changing his diaper for the first time.

5 comments:

Kirk and Tori said...

Wow I can't believe how small he still is has he gained weight? What a sweet little boy!

Evans said...

Cami and Morgan,
I cant believe the difference from the first day to now. my prayers are still with you all. cant wait to see you all again.
alisha

tammy said...

Wow, you just don't realize how very small he is until you see him compared to hands and credit cards. I thought Taylor was small at 4.12. What a precious little guy.

Cam said...

I guess I should add that the card is actually a gift card that has already been used so anyone who decides to use the number won't get very far!

~Lori said...

Oh my gosh Cam, he is so tiny! That is so cute!