Friday, May 30, 2008

cleaning lady please?

Ok, now that I'm back from my vacation and I'm done with school and things are pretty stable with work, I have had to look at how disorganized and dirty my poor house is. It needs some serious cleaning and organizing. I love having an organized house but I have no time to get it that way. Oh, how I wish I could get a cleaning lady to come in every day and take care of all the stuff I don't want to do. Laundry, dishes, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, picking up clutter etc... And while we're at it, how about a personal assistant to take care of all the stuff I don't have time to do. Pay bills, grocery shop, make appointments, ... Only in my dreams will that happen :-( Do any of you guys have someone come in and clean?

2 comments:

tammy said...

I am the cleaning lady and personal assistant aroud here. In fact, I don't think Blaine knows how to schedule a hair or dentist appointment on his own. And I know he doesn't know where the dry cleaners is. He doesn't even know where half the dishes go and we've lived here almost 3 years.

Hmm...maybe I should come work for you. You'd probably pay more.

Anonymous said...

Don't I wish I had a cleaning lady! I just had Nate help me make our bed, yes at 11:00pm after I washed sheets today and he said to me, We really need to go through all of our clothes and stuff in our room. I said, "Yah, if I didn't have to do anything else all day, maybe I could." :)