Saturday, May 31, 2008

What I'm Reading

I just finished The Glass Castle. I want everyone out there to go and get this book and read it. It is a great book. It's a little bit depressing but it makes you realize how much we are all alike and how much someone can go through and still make it. It's a true story from someone named Jeannette Walls. She has an amazing story. She came to the Salt Lake City Library back in November and I went to hear her talk. This was a book that my school required us to read for our psych nursing class. I didn't finish it until now. I don't have a lot of time to read. Now I'm reading "Losing It-And Gaining My Life Back One Pound at a Time. I'm only on the
2nd chapter and I don't want to put it down.

1 comments:

tammy said...

I love to read. Can't wait until Tues. when one of my favorite authors has a new book out.

How much weight have you lost now? You can email the answer.