Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Woo Hoo!

A new Harmons grocery store just opened up right by me. Not only are they a grocery store but they have a section that has all this food that you can buy that they have prepared. They have everything imaginable. They have a carving station that has all sorts of meats, they have salads, meat dishes, casseroles, side dishes, a huge salad and potato bar, everything! And they make everything there at the store so it's fresh and it tastes great! I also just noticed today that they have a gellato ice cream station which is the ice cream they make in Italy. I have been craving gellato since I left Italy. Italy knows how to make ice cream! I might never have to cook dinner again!

5 comments:

tammy said...

Amazing the little things that make us happy! Actually that's not so little. I am loving all the stores that have come to me. Sometimes I find myself going to Target or Walmart just because I can.

~Lori said...

That's awesome!! Makes life so much easier!! I'm jealous!! Cute new blog! Did Tam help you with it or are you a pro now and can do it?

Cam said...

I figured out how to customize the blog. Yours is way cute too Lori.

~Lori said...

My sister made a new cute blog header for me, but can't figure out how to put it on there. I'm gonna copy you and put that quote from Pres. Hinckley on mine too.:-)

Cam said...

I know, isn't it awesome. I miss Pres. Hinckley.