Sunday, May 25, 2008

Vacation over

We are back. We had the best vacation of all time. We left Carisa behind. She stayed in Italy for a semester of school and will be back in June. Lucky dog! I would love to stay there for a summer. She is there to learn Italian. I am so jealous!

We went to Spain, Malta, Italy (Naples, Rome and Florence), France, and Ireland. I would say that Florence, Ireland, and France were my favorite places. Everything there is so old but very beautiful. I can't wait to go back. I'm already considering going to pick up Carisa from Italy when she comes back.

3 comments:

tammy said...

How fun! I am so jealous! I wanna go! Can I come with you when you go pick her up?? I love all the pics - so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cam, looks awesome!! Study Abroad was one of the funnest things I have ever done. She will LoVe it!! Isn't it so fun to go to foreign place and see how some of the rest of the world lives. Makes me proud and glad to be an American. :-)

Cam said...

Sure Tam! Come along! Carisa did study abroad last summer also and went to London, Paris, Prague, and Budapest. She loved it.