Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Funny story

I was reminded today about a funny story that happened to my dad a couple of months ago. He loves his little car and only parks out in BFE so that he doesn't get door dings from other cars. He was getting his mail, which he has to get at the clubhouse in his neighborhood. He came out to get back in his car and noticed a ding on his door. He got all upset and went to try and see if it was dirt or an actual ding. He licked his finger and was rubbing the spot, getting really upset now. Suddenly he felt like someone was watching him, he looked up and noticed there was a woman sitting in the drivers seat, just staring at him and wondering what the heck he was doing. He then realized that it was not his car, but someone elses who had parked right next to him. He stood up and walked to his car. I'm sure the lady thought he was nuts. That's my dad for ya.

4 comments:

Kirk and Tori said...

Yep I remember this story too funny!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Good story and a reminder that none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. No need to get angry.

tammy said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! I love your Dad. And I can just hear him telling that story. He always used to make me laugh, even when you thought he was being a dork.

~Lori said...

That is funny!