Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Breanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did Breanne get to sleep in this morning, she also woke up to this...




breakfast in bed, well in this case breakfast on my floor, where she fell back to sleep after she woke up this morning. I was still asleep and I heard Tyson come upstairs and start cooking but I thought he was making himself food. Ten minutes later, he came in with a tray of food, french toast, chocolate milk, eggs, toast, a birthday card, and some reeces pieces. What a guy. And Happy Birthday to Breanne! (Don't you love the drunk look on her face)

3 comments:

tammy said...

Aww!! If he's that nice to his sister, think of how nice he'll be to his wife. And I want to see pics of your bedroom and the rest of your house. I've only seen the kitchen and family room.

Happy B-day Breanne!

Kirk and Tori said...

Happy Birthday Breanne,Hope your day was great I can't believe your 14yrs old where did the time go?

~Lori said...

That is so sweet of him!