Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sundance

One thing I've always wanted to do is go up to the Sundance Film Festival in Park City. When the time of year comes, it seems that I'm too busy to get there, or it's bad weather, or I don't want to drive home late at night. This year, we decided to get a hotel in Heber (Park City hotel rates were outrageous)and go for it. I was so tired because I had to work Friday and Saturday nights so I came home and slept for 2hours and then went to lunch at my parents for Breanne's birthday dinner and then we (Carisa, Morgan, Breanne and Carisas friend) drove up there. We didn't see anyone that night but on Monday we saw a few stars. Next year I'm going to get tickets to some of the premieres. They are pretty cheap and there are a ton of stars in the audience. The kids had a great time. I think we just started a tradition.





2 comments:

tammy said...

How fun! Did you see Jim Carey? one of my friends saw a ton of stars. I want to go.

~Lori said...

That would be a very fun tradition for you and your girls. I would love it.